Coral Calcium 1000 mg – All the benefits of calcium in a high-quality formula.

Calcium is an integral component of your skeleton. Approximately 99% of the calcium in your body is stored in the teeth and bones, where it supports strength, hardness and structure. The remaining 1% supports neuromuscular,vascular and endocrine functions in cells and tissues.

So not only is calcium needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, it is also required during muscle contraction and relaxation processes, contributing to normal muscle function and neurotransmission. It also plays a role in the energy-yielding metabolism and in the process of cell division.

Due to the relatively large amounts required — the European Food Safety Authority recommends 1000mg per day for adults between 18 and 24 years and 950mg per day for adults older than 25 — calcium is known as a macromineral. It is predominately found in milk and dairy products, but also in some leafy greens, legumes, fruits and seafood. Whenever blood calcium levels drop too low, your body starts pulling out calcium from the bones. Ideally, this borrowed calcium is replaced at a later point, but that doesn’t always happen due to several factors, including dairy-free diets, food intolerances, bad eating habits, genetic factors, etc.

Bones are living tissue, constantly being broken down and built up. Normally, in individuals with a healthy lifestyle, bone production exceeds bone destruction until about the age of 30. After that, people typically start losing bone, increasing the risk of certain health conditions like osteoporosis. Doing regular exercise, eating healthy and getting enough calcium are strategies that can help minimise bone loss whilst aging.
Why take Prozis Coral Calcium?

For calcium to work, it must be in a form that the body can use, which is water-soluble. Coral Calcium is water-soluble, and therefore well absorbed and utilised by the body.

Prozis designed Coral Calcium to harness the benefits of this natural substance. As a high-quality calcium source, with about 44% of elemental calcium per 1 capsule serving, Prozis Coral Calcium comes as the ideal option for you to complement your diet and meet your daily calcium needs.

Coral Calcium Highlights:

High-quality calcium source
Needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Supports normal muscle function and neurotransmission
Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Easy-to-take capsule form
Perfect addition to your diet


Buy your Coral Calcium 1000 mg from ProATHL, your Irish and Worldwide delivery store**

Write a review

Please login or register to review

Coral Calcium 1000 mg

  • Brands Prozis
  • Product Code: Coral Calcium 1000mg
  • Availability: In Stock
  • €12.95


Tags: Calcium 1000 mg