Terms + Conditions
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use https://www.proathl.com.
proathl.com reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use proathl.com content appearing on the proathl.com site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of proathl.com.
3. You agree to use proathl.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of proathl.com.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
4. proathl.com content, is provided on a "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. proathl.com will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of proathl.com
6. proathl.com does not warrant that functions contained in proathl.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that proathl.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying proathl.com or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of proathl.com and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of proathl.com, or any other third party without the prior written consent of proathl.com or the third party.
Third Party Sites/Links
8. proathl.com is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the proathl.com site. proathl.com does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
9. proathl.com does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through proathl.com are not covered by these
10. proathl.com does not offer credit on any item, all goods must be paid for in full before they are shipped.
13. If you purchase Pro Athlete merchandise on our website, you provide your payment information, including your name, credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code and billing address. We do not store this payment information. We store your delivery address to fulfil your order. Note that third-party payment processors may retain this information in accordance with their own privacy policies and terms.
14. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
15. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
Returns + Warranty
1) In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item from us email us on email@example.com explaining why you need to return the item, we will then issue you with an Authorised Return Number which must be clearly displayed on the front of the returned package. All warranties are offered on a back to base basis.
2) If we receive any returns without an Authorised Return Number displayed on the front of the Package then that package will not be opened and held in our stores for you to collect.
3) We do not offer refunds on items bought in error which are not returned in as New Condition.
4) All products we sell are covered by the EU Distance selling Guarrantee
5) To obtain a full refund minus the courier fees and the Packaging fees of €3.25 the item must be returned to us within 7 days of purchase and have an Authorised Return Number displayed.
6) Items bought in error will incur a restocking fee of 15%.